MISSION & GOALS THE ROLE OF PFEC
Pursuant to PRC §763, the PFEC is a standing committee of the Board consisting of at least seven members. Members are appointed by the Board as follows:
- Two public members with one selected from the membership of the Board.
- At least four Registered Professional Foresters (RPFs) representing a broad cross section of employment and expertise, and
- At least one certified specialist pursuant to PRC §772.
The PFEC serves at the pleasure of the Board and is charged with the examination of individuals for registration as RPFs. It initiates and monitors investigations into complaints made against RPFs, and recommends appropriate disciplinary action to the Board pursuant to 14 CCR §1612. The PFEC also provides oversight for the specialty certificate programs adopted by the Board.
SEPTEMBER 2019 PFEC MEETING MATERIALS
- PFEC 4 (a) Draft Renewal Fee ISOR
- PFEC 4 (a)(1) Draft Renewal Fee Plead
- PFEC 4 (b) -Draft Amendment PRC 1647 Appeal Procedure
- PFEC 5 (a) Nomination - Michael Atkins - Consulting (Redacted)
- PFEC 5 (b) Nomination - Andrew Funk - Consulting (Redacted)
- PFEC 5 (c) Nomination - Christian Eggleton - Consultant (Redacted)
- PFEC 5(d) John Vona Nomination - Consulting (Redacted)
- PFEC 5(e) Nomination - Michael Bacca - Public (Redacted)
- PFEC 6 (a) - Role of The RPF 2013
- Christian Eggleton Support Letter - Jeffrey Oldsen (Redacted)
- John Vona Support Letter - Jim Rydelius (Redacted)